Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Show Is Taking Shape

Well, last night I went to Waterloo Studios to sign my prints. The show is coming together, and gallery owner Lou Ross has been working hard to make the presentation just so.  Below is a photo of my three canvas wrapped archival prints (giclĂ©es) ready to be hung. Any image in my show can be ordered as such.

It's going to be fun. You should come! The reception is 6-9pm Friday, June 28th. On Saturday, June 29th, the show will be part of the Waterloo Arts Fest from noon to 7pm, During the Fest I'll host an interactive poetry activity at the gallery.  Waterloo Studios is located at 15316 Waterloo Road in Cleveland. The phone number is 216.383.8002. My art will be up and available for purchase through July 20th.

Drop by and say hello!



No comments: